March 27, 2011

Yeah, I'm not dead

Hi, I'm back! :)

I had a terrible week, so I didn't have much time to write something.. Fortunately, tomorrow starts a new week and this one will be fucking good, I hope. :)

On Wednesday I'm going to the shopping centre with my friend Magda, on Thursday I'm not going to school because of some test and in the evening is the concert of Eyes Set to Kill and Vanna (it will be GREAT!, I can't wait anymore). On Friday going out with some old friends I haven't seen for a very long time and I'm trully excited about that. Yeah, and on the Saturday there will be a huge Pillow Fight in Bratislava.

Tell me, could I have a better week..? (:












+Here are some pics :)

Bye, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE THE FIRST THING THAT COMES TO YOUR MIND
Whatever it is

Thanx for every opinion ;)